Calling 10 Men From All the Languages of the Nations
‘After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them on ahead of him, two by two, into every town and place where he himself was about to go.’
— Zekharyah (Zechariah) 8:23
Preparations are under way for the calling (including the screening, qualifying, inviting, receiving, hosting, and commissioning) of ten men from the languages of the seventy biblical nation groups in preparation for the Messianic Era.
These will be commissioned from Yerushalayim (Jerusalem), Yisrael (Israel) by Immanuel to establish Kingdom of Heaven Embassies among their nations in order to bring about the full obedience of faith (Romans 1:5, 11:25), in accordance with the writings of the first disciples and emissaries of Rabbi Yeshua MiNatzeret (Jesus of Nazareth), as follows.
1. The nations who acknowledge Rabbi Yeshua MiNatzeret to be the Son of G-d, the Messiah, the highest of the kings of the Earth, must truly become his disciples and servants in accordance with the writings of his first disciples and emissaries, doing what he commanded through them (Yokhannan / John 20:31, Ma’asei / Acts 2:42, 2 Thessalonians 2:15, 1 Yokhannan 4:6).
2. The faithful servants of the Lord Yeshua among the nations must embrace their identity as those that have been ransomed from the death of the firstborn by the blood of Yeshua for his G-d (Shemot 12, 1 Corinthians 15:21-22,45-47, Hitgallut / Revelation 5:9-10, Bereishit / Genesis 47:25)—the G-d of Yisrael, the King of the Universe—in order to be grafted into Yisrael, HaShem’s cultivated olive tree (Romans 11:17-24), becoming the commonwealth of Yisrael among the nations (Ephesians 2:12,19), the pre-eminence of Yisrael as HaShem’s Firstborn Son being accepted by the nations (Shemot / Exodus 4:22, Ma’asei 1:6, Romans 8:19), of which G-d has given assurance to all by raising Yisrael from the dead (cf. Ma’asei 17:31, Hoshea 6:2).
3. As those having been ransomed from the death of the firstborn, the nations must follow the pattern of salvation established by G-d, following His servant in giving up This World in order to inherit the Kingdom of Heaven and the Life of World to Come (Bereishit 45:20, Shemot 12:37-39, Lukas 12:33, 18:22, Ma’asei 4:32-37), while eating the unleavened bread of HaShem’s commandments throughout their time in This World (Shemot 12:5a, 13:6, Devarim 8:6a), passing through the waters of immersion (Bereishit / Genesis 7, Shemot / Exodus 14:22, Yehoshua / Joshua 3, 1 Corinthians 10:2), being immersed in the name of Yeshua for the forgiveness of sins (Yeshayahu 59:20, Lukas 24:47, Ma’asei 2:38, 3:19, 5:31), burying the old self and its sinful ways in order to rise to the Life of the World to Come, the Promised Land (Romans 6, 2 Kefa / Peter 3:13), once, that is, they have walked by faith through a wilderness for a time, following the man of faith who causes Yisrael to inherit the Land (Devarim 1:38, 3:28, Nekhemyah / Nehemiah 8:17), and through him receiving the promised blessing with Yisrael, with which HaShem promised to bless all nations in the seed of Avraham, pouring out His Spirit on all flesh (Yoel / Joel 3:1-2, Galatians 3:14), the gift of the Ruakh HaKodesh (Holy Spirit), who guides us into all truth (Yokhannan 16:13)—HaShem’s Torah is truth (Tehillim / Psalms 119:142)—that we may Live (Romans 8:13). These will be resurrected to the Life of the World to Come.
4. Accordingly, as the commonwealth of Yisrael, the Torah and the Prophets, the Jewish Scriptures, includes relevant instruction for the nations (Mattityahu / Matthew 5:17-20, 28:20, Romans 2, et al.), beyond what is expected of Noahides; many of which are mentioned in the writings of Yeshua’s first disciples and emissaries, some of which are not. Each person must submit to the instructions that are for them by faith working through love (1 Corinthians 7:19, 13:1-8a, Galatians 5:6), which binds all things together in perfect harmony (Colossians 3:14). Having passed through the waters of immersion, the nations must receive the Word of G-d, by which we live (Devarim / Deuteronomy 8:3, Mattityahu 4:4), being transformed by the renovation of their minds (Romans 12:2), becoming righteous through faith, being convinced of the truth in their hearts (Havakkuk 2:4, Romans 1:17, 3:28-31, 4:1-13, 10:10, Ma’asei 3:16), and thereby changing their deeds from the inside out (Lukas 11:41, Titus 1:15, 2 Timothy 3:16-17). G-d does not desire that any should perish, but that all should arrive at repentance and have a part in the World to Come (2 Kefa / Peter 3:9).
5. First among the deeds of love for G-d and neighbour (Mattityahu 22:40, Mark 12:29-31) are those specified by the Council at Yerushalayim (Ma’asei 15:20), including ceasing from idolatry in all its forms, including the worship of any creation as HaShem, which is the sin of the golden calf (Shemot 32)—including the Firstborn of All Creation (Colossians 1:15), the beginning of G-d’s creation (Hitgallut 3:14b), who himself has a G-d (Yokhannan / John 17:3, 20:17, 1 Kefa / Peter 1:3a, Ephesians 1:3a,17, 2 Corinthians 1:3a, Hitgallut 1:1,6, 3:2,12, et al.)—from sexual immorality (Vayikra / Leviticus 18), from bloodshed, including baseless hatred and evil, slanderous talk (Vayikra 19:17, Devarim / Deuteronomy 19:11, Mattityahu 5:21-22, 1 Yokhannan 3:15), and from eating meats that have not been slaughtered correctly, the blood not having been properly drained. The Most High will not dwell among those who do such things (Yoma 9b), but rather severs them from His people (Vayikra 7:26-27, 17:13-14).
6. The nations must submit to the authorities established by G-d, including their own governments (Mishlei / Proverbs 24:21, Mattitayhu 22:21, Mark 12:17, Yokhannan 19:11, 1 Kefa / Peter 2:17, Romans 13:1-7, 1 Timotheos / Timothy 2:1-4, Titus 3:1-2) and also those who sat down in the seat of Mosheh (Mattityahu 23:1-3), the Judges of Yisrael. As HaShem says, Yehudah is His lawgiver (Tehillim / Psalms 60:7, 108:8). R’ Yeshua and his disciples operate within the framework of Jewish Law, as law abiding citizens. The servants of Yeshua among the nations must learn to do likewise, seeking the Jewish understanding of R’ Yeshua’s teaching, as transmitted to the nations by his first disciples, and of the Jewish Scriptures (erroneously, “Old Testament”) in general.
7. Those who remain in Yeshua embrace the promise of G-d to finally establish His Sanctuary—the Temple in Yerushalayim—in the midst of Yisrael until the World to Come (Yekhezkel / Ezekiel 37:28, Zekharyah 14:16-21). Being zealous for HaShem’s House in Yeshua (Yokhannan 2:14-17, Tehillim 69:9), they will serve Yerushalayim in the rebuilding and establishment of HaShem’s House in Yerushalayim (Yeshayahu 60:10-12, Hitgallut 11:1). Through his servants, therefore, the Messiah will be clearly identified by the Jewish people through the rebuilding of HaShem’s Temple (Zekharyah 6:12). Thereby will Yerushalayim bless Yeshua from the rebuilt House of HaShem in accordance with R’ Yeshua’s words, only after which will he will return (Mattityahu 23:37-39, Lukas 13:34-35, Tehillim 118:26). First, however, HaShem will gather the nations that refuse to receive a love of the truth for judgment in association with the man of lawlessness, whom the Lord Yeshua will destroy at his coming, along with all the nations that come against Yerushalayim, inaugurating the Messianic Era (Yoel / Joel 4:1-2, Zekharyahu 14:1-3,12-13,16, Hitgallut 11:2-3, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4,8-12). Then the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne as the prince of Yisrael, ruling the nations with a rod of iron (Mattitayhu 25:21, Yekhezkel 37:25, Hitgallut 19:15). And HaShem will be King over all the Earth (Zekharyah 14:9), and Torah will proceed from Tziyon (Zion; Yeshayahu 2:1-4), and HaShem will swallow up death forever (Yeshayahu 25:7-9).
The chief emissaries will engage directly with the assemblies that identify with the Lord Yeshua in regards to the above, while also openly proclaiming them among their nations. From among those organizations, ministries, assemblies, and individuals who noble-mindedly receive the above truth with all readiness (Ma’asei 17:11), seventy further emissaries from their nations will be called to assist them.
Seventy average western households are invited to become vessels for HaShem’s honourable use by entrusting us with their part of the king’s tenth (Bereishit 14:18-20, 1 Shmuel / Samuel 8:11-17) for the provision of a modest budget of approximately $30K/month (USD) to further the planning, preparations, and implementation of the above.
The initial call for the 700 chief emissaries is scheduled to coincide with the 70th anniversary of the rebirth of the State of Yisrael.
The above mentioned budget includes the following.
Yerushalayim HQ Rental
For the above to be accomplished within four years, three emissaries must be commissioned by Immanuel per week, and this must be done by the laying on of hands. Therefore, these emissaries must ascend to Yerushalayim for this purpose.
Since many emissaries, especially from less wealthy nations, may not have the financial resources to afford the journey and stay in Yerushalayim, a large house or apartment in Yerushalayim is needed for this purpose and also to serve as the headquarters for the work in general.
Travel Expenses for Emissaries
Airfare and transportation while in Yisrael will also be required for the above emissaries.
Staff Wages, Advertising, Etc.
The balance will go towards modest wages for Immanuel and a small team that will assist him in the planning, preparation, and implementation of the above, and the related expenses.